If you are looking at gaining the tools you need to thrive and stand out from the competition then CAW Consultancy can help you every step of the way. Not only do we have over 5 years experience dealing with accreditation SIA Approved Contractors Scheme but, like out other management systems, we have a 100% pass rate at audit.
As with our other systems we will design and construct your management systems around your existing documentation or supply complete systems upon your request. These systems include all site, venue, client, screening & vetting and HR documents . We then conduct all system audits, management reviews, gap analysis's whilst providing onsite training for your staff on the new systems to ensure your organisation raises its standards and meets the criteria required for gaining accreditations with ease.
This services allows us to help fully guide you every step of the way through the audit process from completing your online ACS workbook to your final audit, references available on request. Don't forget, we are the cheapest and quickest in the UK.The Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) is a voluntary programme set up by the Security Industry Authority. The ACS works in parallel with licensing to set standards for suppliers of private security services. When your organization displays the ACS accreditation mark, you will reassure your customers, prospective customers and employees that they’ve chosen to work with one of the very best security providers in the industry. They will know that your organization has been measured against and has met a rigorous set of independently assessed standards
What are the benefits of SIA ACS Approval?
- Demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system;
- SIA ACS certification shows commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency;
- Illustrates that the security personnel you provide are comprehensively trained in their role;
- Marketing opportunities—and an effective competitive edge over competitors;
- Gives your potential customer(s) confidence in the quality of service or role you will undertake for them;
- Once accredited, your company could approach larger companies with a view to becoming a sub-contractor for them.
How can CAW Consultancy help you?
- We can help you implement the processes and record the necessary steps to gain accreditation as detailed above;
- We will guide you through the whole process.
- Document and system support
- Once you have approval for the SIA ACS, we can also continually check the processes to ensure they are maintained and that you keep your SIA ACS accreditation.
What makes us different
Here at CAW Consultancy, we believe in not only matching the competition, but beating them with our value added services, including:
- Quality Management Systems for all accreditations including SIA ACS, ISO 9001, and others
- Complete Business Solutions and hands on, practical advice on running a security establishment
- Complete the documentation work in compliance with British Standards including: BS7499:2013 Static Guarding and Mobile Patrol
- BS7858:2012 Security Screening
- BS7960 Door Supervision
- BS7984 Key Holding and Response
- BS7872 Manned Security Services (Cash and Valuables in Transit)
- BS7958 CCTV Management and Operation
- 30% of the cost of anyone else in the UK
- 100% pass rate
We realise the accreditation process can be long and tedious, so we also provide these additional services:
- On-site support during audits
- On-site visits to assist in additional functions
- Online and free phone support
- Free training on employee screening and vetting